Wednesday, September 14, 2005

rainy day writer.

As the title suggests, it's been raining since I woke up close to eleven a.m. Alison and I had planned to hang out, but the rain killed that. She woke up hella late anyway.

I've just been sitting here responding to emails, drinking coffee, watching Aqua Teen, and dicking around online...all whilest still in my pj's. Lazy rain days are the best. I'm so glad that today is my day off.

So things are looking up with the whole career front. I'm in the midst of working on new freelance offers, and I also had my second interview with the landscape architecture and design firm. Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll be able to quit the retail working world gracefully. I love the idea of having an office job and getting my weekends back for adventures with my friends.

My vacation home to Louisiana was nice. That's all that I can say to describe it. I enjoyed my time there.

I finally got a new couch on Monday. It's extremely nice. I never imagined myself with a nice couch...well, I have, but I never expected to actually own one. It was such a steal, too!

I'm boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diego Vega - El Zorro said...

I am a wanna-be Nerd. Email me at d1ego.vega@yahoo.com and see what happens when you meet Zorro. -Z.

August 29, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home