Sunday, July 17, 2005

give it a day.

It's hot and muggy. I was talking to Rusty and he said, "Oh that's right, you haven't been home to Louisiana in two summers...girl, I think you forgot how hot and humid it is down here in the South."

He's right – I have forgotten. Sigh. I want to go home for a visit. I'm considering moving back in a couple of years. I told my mom that I'm thinking about it, but I'm not certain. We'll see. If I do move back, it's basically saying that I'm a failure. And that's what I'm afraid of.

So Friday night Katherine, Allen and myself went to dinner and a movie. I'm in love with Abner's BBQ. I swear that I haven't had BBQ that authentic on this side of the Mason Dixon Line in like...ever. Everything was delicious. It reminded me of being down South, and it made me feel like there was hope for the future.

We saw Wedding Crashers. Funny stuff. It's nice to laugh out loud at something that's genuinely funny.

I just ordered some Earth shoes with Negative Heel Technology. They're so cute. I can't wait to get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home