Wednesday, June 29, 2005

give her a studio!

What I said to myself this morning: "Holy shit!...he's hot!"
My landlord is sexy. This was the first time I've ever met him in the past year. And you know, I always called him a dick because he never answered his phone and because he always took forever to return my calls...but wow, he was an extremely nice guy. Had I known he was sexy, I would've renewed my lease. Just kidding.

And you know what...I really should be getting paid as a designer, or at least have my own studio. From 8am to 2pm today, I designed an invite for Katherine's wedding. And I love it...that's what my wedding invite should look like. But I'm not getting married, so oh well. I'm so good it fucking hurts! Ha.

Sigh. I'm beat. But at the same time, I'm really not. I think I'm just bored. I wanna go out and see a movie, but no one will come along with me. Lame.

What?!...Roxanne's moving back to Virginia?! At the end of this week?! Hooray! I miss me some Roxanne.

1 Comments:

Blogger opalina said...

wah..where are you?

July 4, 2005 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home