Monday, June 27, 2005

the days get shorter.

Meh. I need to do this freelance work that I promised I'd do. Pro-bono. I need the portfolio piece. According to my deadline, I only have three more days but seeing as how my client is my best friend, I'm sure she'd understand.

I'm so preoccupied with moving next month. Last night I packed away most of my clothes that I don't wear regularly. Yeah, I have a shit load of clothes, most of it being really, really nice. What sucks is that I never wear them anymore because my weight fluctuates. I can wear one outfit once, and then maybe never wear again until months later...if at all. All that's left in my closet is a bunch of jeans, the shirts I wear for work and the few shirts I wear when I'm not at work.

I just want to burn everything that I own! I hate looking at the shit that I've acquired.

The Trinity needs to be cleaned so my landlord's realtor can show my apartment to prospective tenants. Meanwhile, I have milk crates full of books in my living room and boxes of clothes in my bedroom. Ugh. It's raining, and I sure as hell am not putting anything down in the basement. They're just going to have to deal with the boxes and shit.

On Friday I went to dinner with Felicia, Katherine and Allen for mine and Katherine's joint birthday dinner. Felicia bought us flowers. We both got a bouquet of colors that fit our personalities. This was actually the first time I've ever received flowers. I must say that getting flowers really does make you smile and feel nice inside. It's a good feeling.

lovely
Originally uploaded by cheersfortrout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home