Sunday, June 19, 2005

better when she wakes.

When I have an eight hour shift, I'm a bit cranky when I finally get home. I apologize to those who get caught in the crossfire.

I got that apartment on Wallace St! My realtors said that the other guy called shortly after I did. Nice...I totally snagged it out from under him. So, I'm moving during the last week of July. Too fucking rad. You have no idea how excited I am about that patio. I'll have a place for all of my plants. I'll have a place to grow more plants. I'll be able to bbq. O, the possibilities!

The only bad part is trying to move out of the Trinity. It'll be nice and sweaty. So not looking forward to trying to get my bed off the third floor.

I wish to be in Santa Barbara. Lucky.

Some people make me miss them badly. And I do. Tough guys, mean girls, queer boys...they know who they are.

The congregation at the Mother Bethel Church is on fire this morning. I can hear them through my window; clapping, stomping and shouting for the Lord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im trying to find a rooftop apartment in auckland...the ones Ive found are so fuckin out of my price range, its ridiculous

June 22, 2005 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home