Wednesday, May 18, 2005

linking it all together.

So not having cable breeds boredom. There's only so much reading and watching movies I can stand for in a day.


Yeah, I'm bored, so why not post random links to silly shit.

Alison's Trinity Set of Photos These were taken the same day, yesterday, when we went to the zoo. We were just hanging out at the Trinity. She likes Sherman.
My totally bogus MySpace account This is perhaps the lamest shit ever, but oddly, I've been a part of this for months, and sadly I only have like what, 4 friends? Feel free to add me as a friend. I also have a Friendster account which is again, bogus and again I only have like what 4 friends? No link for that. Email search me there. Today was the first time I logged in after nearly 6 months of inactivity...and I really just wanted to see if it still existed. Again, feel free to add me.
This is my portfolio site. Totally awesome?...I know. I had help with the html & flash coding, but it's my concept and design.
Photos. This is a given, because if anyone even reads this bloggie, it's just my Flickr account, which I only have so I can occasionally post photos at she said what?
I'm obsessed with... I spend a good few hours of my day browsing through random shit on the Philadelphia page.
Instead of spell check... I check my spelling here. I do a lot of typing, whether it be this silly blog, random short fiction, emails, whatever...if I can't spell it right the first time around, I go here. I edit as I type, so this link is always open in it's own tab. And if someone throws out a word I don't know in an instant message, I can readily school myself. Word.
Home Movies Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll pop over to this site and play the easiest game ever.
God, I miss going to shows... like you wouldn't motherfuckin' believe!!! Even though I don't have money or have friends in Philadelphia who enjoy live shows, I still keep up with what's going on and if I'm lucky, I can sometimes drag someone along, although not very often. Seriously, last live show I've been to was last May...fucking sad. I hate going alone though...it's not as fun. No one really likes my musical tastes anyway, so whence I have the extra cash lying around, I may as well start going alone again.
What's going on? I spend a lot of my time here, usually only on Thursdays when the new issue is out. I prefer to read shit online now because recycling newspapers is such a bitch. I also check the live shows here, because the above link is limited to certain venues. I like CP, better than PW, but I still read their articles, too.
G.D.? God damn?...no, Graphic Design. I check out the happenings and read the news here just to keep myself in-touch with the G.D. world. Also, there's a link on that site which directs you to this site and there's usually some pretty interesting and geeky G.D. posts and other random links to portfolios and what not.
Quite a Dandy.A very good friend of mine got me infatuated with this character. He is indeed whimsical. It's actually quite amazing that he exists.

Yeah, so that's about it. These are the main websites that I visit regularly. Okay, I forgot one important one – I check this at least 8 times a day. It's also my homepage because I'm obsessed with knowing the weather.
So now you know which sites I'm all about. There are handful more, but they're about as bland as Matzoh Ball soup.


Random Note: Still Standing Fast by Planes Mistaken for Stars sounds like a Loud Lucy song, and they are some old indie band from like, the mid-nineties? I was just reminded of that when it rolled over my iTunes library, and I said to myself, "wow, that sounds like Loud Lucy...I haven't heard them in years."

Bored? Of course...two posts in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home