Sunday, April 24, 2005

monsoon of horns.

Roxanne moved to Cheneyville. That's crazy. I'd like to go see her. Small small small small town life. I know it all too well. Rusty's moving back to New Orleans. More reason for me to frequent my visits to Louisiana. But how could I leave Philadelphia again for too long. Sometime during the summer I'll go. It'll be nice then. It is the Sportsman's Paradise.

Blah, I need a friend to smoke cigarettes with.

Wow...how did Enrique Iglesias' Addicted end up in my music library? I'm sitting here it's just like, whoa why haven't I changed this yet? Ha.

Eh it has been one rainy, miserable day in Philadelphia. Not really - miserable is a bit overdramatic in description, but you know what I mean. It kinda needed to rain, the trees are preparing their shade for us. Actually I had fun taking a nap today. Rain makes for nice nap weather. I'm all awake now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home