Friday, March 18, 2005

been a good few years.

I saw Alison's animation reel. It was pretty spectacular to see her's amongst others. It was neat. I congratulate her. She's graduating next week and I'm excited for her. Yay!

Sometimes, when I walk at night, I think about everything that's happened, and I always wonder to myself, "How'd I end up here, walking down this street?" Sometimes I'm amazed at where I've taken myself. I've met some great friends and good people along the way. I'm glad I met them, and I'm sorry if I ever hurt them, and I'd hate to see them go.

I remember this conversation I had with my dad back when I was in the 9th grade. He was telling me about how he had met all these great people in the Air Force, and how he always had to say goodbye when he or his pals were re-stationed, and how most of the time he lost all contact with them. And I remember thinking how terrible that must be. And I remember thinking that I never want that to happen. And since then, I've always tried to keep friends, but sometimes they slip away, and sometimes I have to accept that.

"remember that time...?" Heh, yeah we were invincible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarabi said...

I know you probably wont see this, cause it's near the bottum and all, but i just wanted to say thank you.
thank you for letting me spend so much time at your place that last week, thank you for coming and seeing teh event screening with me, thank you for coming to my graduation.

Thanks in general for staying my friend after i left Philly U, you're the only one who did, and it means a lot to me.

April 9, 2005 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home