Sunday, February 06, 2005

we meet again, friends.

The weekend has been rather eventful...at least for me. So in a nutshell: it involved lots of hanging out, and I think I saw more nooks and crannies of the city of Philadelphia on Saturday than I have in since I've lived here. Even if I didn't seem like I enjoyed it...I did. It was fun.

Why it never worked out: I'm a jerk with not many morals. But it's okay. Maybe from it all, and in the long run, I will have learned a valuable lesson in dealing with human emotion and relations.

It was good to see Alison today as well. On a whim, we hung out, and we went places. And for being SuperBowl Sabbath, I surprisingly landed the sweetest parking spot in front of the Trin with absolutely no driving around the blocks required...suh-wheat.

I just read Sheila's away message, which read: "Let's Go Patriots!" Ha. It's so good to here something other than Eagles. Not that I really care either way...though, I'm sure Philly will be a happy place if they do win because everyone would stop bitching and moaning.

Sherman has become a bit of a lap kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home