Sunday, January 30, 2005

want to cuss and fight.

Yesterday, I went over to Katherine's, per usual, and I hadn't shovelled my car out of the snow since last week, so my car was pretty much in a fort of dirty, iced snow from the snow plows. Luckily, there was a funeral going on at the church across the street from the Trin, and luckily some brotha asked for a light, because he was at his uncle's funeral and was "achin' for a smoke." Me: "Yeah...I got a light. You wouldn't happen to have a snow shovel, would you?" In the end, dude had a shovel, and said he'd shovel me out for twenty bucks. I think about it. Yeah, there was no fucking way my car was going anywhere without a shovel...I tried. "Alright," I say. When he comes back with the shovel, he says,"Man, it's all ice...I'll do it for 30." "What?!" He shovels anyway, when I said, I had was twenty bucks, he said, "Man!...you just played me!" and he walked off with his shovel, and went back into the church. Ha. Anyway.
So, from about 6 p.m. until like 12:30 a.m., we hung out with Frank at his tattoo parlor. He still hasn't drawn my tattoo, but he's going to do it sometime this week, because now he has a better understanding of the style that I want it in. It's fun hanging out there. He's such a perv, and the characters that come by are total characters. This one dude...totally wanted to bang me. He was actually a cute dude, but unfortunately, he lost one of his front teeth skateboarding or some shit. It's the weirdest little world inside that place.

I totally love it when my iTunes is on shuffle for the entire library. It's the greatest thing when you finish listening to a song that you chose to hear, and iTunes will pick a song that's equally as good. In this particular case: I chose Jane's Addiction, and then iTunes chose The Kills. Too rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home