Thursday, January 20, 2005

she started to holler...

...I didn't wanna!!
Screaming Fields of Sonic Love was/is such a great album.

I hate how all my black socks have a hole over my big toe. And the odd part is: I wear grey and navy socks just as much, but they never seem to get holes. What's up with that, black?
I can't wait to get paid tomorrow. I need to pay some bills and buy some food.

Saturday nite, I'm getting a tattoo. I'm totally stoked. I can't wait to see homeboy's drawing of my idea. I would've drawn it myself, and I was going to, but I couldn't find the reference photo that I stumbled across one day. But dude does this shit as a living, so I'll just trust his design. Of course, I have to see it first, but I'm sure it'll be radass.
I can't wait. I need to feel pain. Such a mini-masochist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home