Friday, January 07, 2005

everybody's talk 'n bout the stormy weather.

What? I don't quite get it. I always seem like I have some understanding, but
really, I'm just bullshitting. Wing that, motherfucker. What?
I have no idea how I want to spend this evening. It's First Friday. I'm not really
down with dealing with the intoxicating art scene. It's not really my thing. I shall
pass on that, thanks though.
So I've decided that this year...I've decided that I am in fact "exactly where I'm
at." Ween reference number one; that's got to mean something to someone. I just want to get through another year. That's all, man, just let me do this. I
don't care about anything right now; I don't give a shit about what's going on in
the world. All I care to know is what I choose to know. If that makes me a bad
person, then so be it. "...this is indeed a tender situation."
I don't know. Maybe I just don't want to care anymore. I'm totally content. Right
now I'm just completely comfortable with myself. As long as I get by: I'm fine. So I'm just gonna be a complete jerk, which essentially is what I alway was and am. Dirtrag, I know.

Yeah, let's go scream our lungs out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home