Thursday, December 16, 2004

one more day, and then she's gone.

I went to Pearl today to pick up some shit so I could wrap some gifts, but unfortunately, they didn't have what I was looking for. I did, in fact though, pick up this gold ink that is totally awesome, and totally adds a nice touch to my already nice presentation. Anyone who sees my packaging will only wish they were receiving a holiday gift from me. It's like so awesome, you don't even want to open it. I actually wish I had more friends, just so I could've gotten them a gift and wrapped it pretty. Anyway.
I'm not going to work tomorrow, so now I can go and take care of all that shit that I thought I was going to have to do Saturday morning before I officially hit the road. I definitely need to go to Microcenter tomorrow, as much as I don't want to. But I must. I actually have to clean my apartment hardcore tomorrow. You know what, since I'm not working tomorrow, I may as well stay up late and do that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home