Sunday, December 05, 2004

drop that deuce.

I helped Katherine and Al move furniture yesterday. I forgot how much I hated moving; my arms are sore. But at least they gave me the old Ikea couch that we had at Lynnewood when we all lived together. So yay, I have a couch. Free shit rocks.
Her little sister came with us from Jersey and we all spent the nite at Katherine's. I believe the ever-present phrase of the weekend was "dropping a deuce." I don't really think her sister knew that meant taking a shit until well into Saturday, and I don't think it mattered to her because she still said it.
My car looks good and new with the window fixed. And, I think it's official: I'm one of the best parellel parkers in the world.

Two for one Camels are the best. Loves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home