Sunday, November 14, 2004

seeing that familiar face.

When I woke up this morning, I had barely been up an hour, and I was downstairs checking my email as normal. Someone knocked on my door, and I'm thinking, "Dude, I'm not even dressed, much less dressed enough to answer the door...and I seriously hope it's not my landlord." After the second knock, I decide I'd better just answer it. It was Felicia! What a surprise, seeing as how no one other than Alison visits me, and she always lets me know when she's coming over.
So she had to go to Pearl to get some model building supplies, and she decided she stop by and see if I wanted to go to lunch. It was 10:45 when she showed up, so we went to breakfast. And then we went to Pearl, and I bought a couple of canvases so I could paint.
I came home, and cleaned and did laundry to avoid going to the bookstore to steal design ideas. I eventually went.
And I remembered that he was a handsome boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home