Saturday, November 13, 2004

more than she needed.

So, Alison and I had a good day. We were going to go to King of Prussia so I could go to the Apple Store, but instead, we went to Microcenter in St. David's and hit up their Apple station. I love Microcenter like you wouldn't believe. My original intent was to buy an iTrip type dealy for my car, seeing as how both my cd player and tape deck are busted. And I can't not have decent music when I drive home to visit the parents. That's like a two day drive, and I'd surely go insane from listening to the FM.
Yeah, so I got this item that some random dude was recommending, and he just kept talking to me, and I'm all trying to back away, but he just kept talking, and Alison was totally avoiding the situation altogether, and it was just weird. And then I wanted to see about getting some of those little speakers for my laptop, but the sales guy said that I'd have to get all these other accessories just to hook them up, so in the end, I got the Apple SoundSticks II, with the sweeter than sweet subwoofer. Could I afford what I bought?...no, not really; in fact, not at all. But as Alison suggested, I'll just think of my purchases as an early christmas present for myself. And yeah, I might be a little late on paying my phone bill this month...and I most likely won't be buying anything for myself in quite the while.
Oh, we went and saw The Incredibles in Manayunk. That theatre is heinous, but it's always convienent when there's a diner less than twenty feet away...a diner that serves alcohol, no less, but today was no day for alcohol...I normally save that for the sabbath, if ever. The movie was so awesomely done, and they had a good cast of voices. I was sitting there trying to figure out where I heard one of the voices, and I eventually realized that it was Jason Lee...whom I've always thought was sexy, especially in Mallrats. Oh, and of course it's always better seeing the new Star Wars trailer on the big screen, rather than on a computer screen.

Ha, my neighbor's dog is fucking going nuts because of the subwoofer, but it's okay, cause I can't hear that little bastard barking over the music.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarabi said...

XD that toy dog doesn't like the subwiifer? that's great! let's go see the polar express together next!

November 17, 2004 at 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home