Wednesday, October 27, 2004

please drive faster.

-------------Prologue---------------

I just feel like typing, and being random.

---------------Act I-----------------

My life is at this weird intersection. I was going to take off if I didn't get the job. Well, obviously, I'm not taking off, and I know Felicia is extremely glad that I'm not, because she knows what I would've done to myself if I had gone. She's seen me after I come back from a trip, so has Katherine; I'm just fucking nuts for a few weeks, and I'm cocky as shit. Okay, I'm an asshole. There, I said it. I'm an asshole. We all knew that though. It's nice to know that a few friends are looking out for my well being. Oh well, (insert a sigh here). I really wanted to get away from my universe here, too. I guess it's good that I have to learn to just deal with everything, rather than running away and hoping that when I return everything will be okay.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I miss everything that I once had.

It just seems like everyday, I grow a little more alone. And I know that I have friends out there, whom I love equally and dearly, but I don't know, there just seems to be this lack of understanding. Maybe also a lack of adventure. It's not you guys, it's me.

I'll say this again also: I miss the familiarity.

-------------intermission-------------

Punch and pie.

---------------Act II-----------------

You know how when you think back on all those rad times, you can remember everything so clearly, even if at the time you were fucked up on adrenaline, or drugs, or booze?...yeah. For me, when I think about familiarity, I see everything in an orange hue; like time is forever captured in this warm glow. I think I see past events in that hue because when I'm happy, I think I emit that exact same warm glow. Lately, when I think about some of the events that have happened over the past year, I see a few memories in orange, but mostly, I've been seeing things in a color of blue, similiar to that of the light emitted from the sky at 5 a.m. It's dark, but not so dark to where you can't see...and it's cold. This is the aura that I've been giving off...and it's no wonder I feel so alone. Who the fuck wants to hang out with someone who breathes ice? I know I don't. I've been hating the fact that I have to spend so much time with myself lately.

So how do you stop living in the blue?

Simple: just say, "fuck it" as often as you can in any situation, and go for it. Take that shit in stride. Live like how you used to live. Bring back those ideologies from when you were living in the orange.

Set the maps on fire, and wander where you stand.

--------------Epilogue---------------

There's absolutely no way I can ever go back in history. Making memorable history is the only thing that can happen from this point. I'll never get those days back, and you know what?...fuck it. So it goes. Let's just enjoy that cigarette. Let's just believe that you are indeed a fucking rock star, and live like you believe it.

The orange only remembers the good times.

Fin.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home