Sunday, October 24, 2004

cause what we did, there's no excuse for it.

I seriously need a bookshelf...seriously. Just one would solve a major issue of space. I spent all nite trying to find something that I know I have...or do I?...I dunno, maybe I really don't have it anymore. Well, anyway, my point is that I need to buy a bookshelf because I need to put some of this stuff anyway in an anal retentive manner.
In the midst of trying to find an item that I'm not even sure is still in my possession, I came across the contact sheet and the final prints of my studio photography shoot. Weird. I remembered how much he looked like Andy Dick and Stephan Baldwin's love child. And you know, surprisingly, those were some really nice shots that I took, considering the fact that we got wasted in that studio together. I don't really regret what happened, because that was all a great experience, especially with the practice in portraiture photography. I really did a good job on those, and I'm my toughest fucking critic. Though it is a little weird that I'll always have that memory. Nuts.
The darkroom was so much fun; I loved producing prints and being able to say, "whoa, I'm so rad" when something turned out awesomely good. I wish I had a studio environment with a darkroom. I need another male model, too. That'd be so much fun. Artistic nudes. Ha. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home