Monday, October 18, 2004

it's gonna get worse.

Today was one of those days where I woke up hating everything and everyone. To clear my head, I grabbed my iPod and my sunglasses and I went for a walk. I just didn't want to be hassled, or fucked with, so I threw on a hoodie for good measure...Reko style. So I stopped in Washington Square because I figured I could call Roxanne back, since I missed her call earlier today. No answer. I stayed on that bench for nearly two hours. And I realized: it could be worse. When you look at other people, you realize that it's not just you who's got a hard life. Seeing faces, you realize that. I mean, even the pigeons got it bad.
I took an even longer walk after I left the park. And yeah, it's not so bad. Now, the hard part is figuring out what to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home