Thursday, October 14, 2004

she undresses for only one.

Roxanne is the only one who knows everything. She's known me the longest. We met in the second grade. I tortured her then...I rubbed glitter gel on her arms and told her it was poison ivy. She hated me. She moved away. I met her again in the fifth grade. She moved away. And then I met her again for the third time in the eighth grade, and ever since then, it's been on. She moved away again in the ninth grade, and I cried, but she came to live with my family every summer. She came back one last time and we spent our senior year of high school together. Yeah, we've been thru it all: the mischief, the drugs, the booze, the fun, the music, the everything. I know that I can tell her the entire story, and you know what she'd say?...she'd say: "Man, fuck that, so long as you had a good time." I don't think anything that I do can cause her to be disappointed in me, because chances are, she's done something similar, or worse, or better. It's called understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home