Wednesday, October 06, 2004

small city girl, big city dreams.

There's just nothing much to be saying now. My life is boring as always. I've just been here, doing my daily routine, daily. My heart has been softening up, but you know, I'm still weary about letting it melt. My head has been getting stuffy, but you know, it's only because of the weather.

I need to sit down one nite and just make phonecalls. I can think of three people that I need to catch up on...particularly Roxanne. I do believe this is her last month in the Navy. I should go to Virginia and visit her. And then I could pick up a carton of smokes for cheap.

I want to go see a movie. Hmm, I haven't hung out with Alison lately. It's weird because it's like I'm catching up on those few years when she didn't live right down the hall from me. What can I say...the girl's a rad one.

Oh, I feel so sick today. My head and stomach is not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home