Sunday, October 03, 2004

park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me.

So here's the deal: I don't know a good thing when I see it, or have it. This past year has just been a very awkward year. There was just a ton of factors that have just built me up into this; including getting arrested, misplacing old friends, losing my virginity, not having been to Louisiana since last December, being unemployed since January, graduating college, my father getting hella sick, almost falling in love, new apartments, and passing up adventures. I ended up so blind...toward everything.
The more I try to make things right, the more I fuck up. It's so stupid. I'm so stupid.
I always just expect things to go bad. In any situation, I end up feeling duped. So yeah, maybe I am going to just try to avoid the situation altogether...which is stupid. I just make islands.
It's under a lot of debris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home