Sunday, September 26, 2004

kill the gun.

So my weekend was actually pretty eventful, what with Sheila coming to crash. Friday nite, I met her at Felicia's apartment in East Falls, and we just went to Chubby's and got food and beer. Saturday, Katherine, Sheila and I went to the Franklin Institute to check out the Titanic exhibit, which was actually pretty nice, and a bit depressing. We were there from like nine a.m. until twelve p.m. so after that, we went to South Philly because Sheila was jonesin for a cheesesteak. We decided that we'd go to Geno's, because hey, we're not hardcore steak people. I actually thought that Geno's is hella better than Pat's. The cheese fries were delicious. We got ice cream afterwards back in my neighborhood at the DQ on South St. Katherine had to get back home, and me and Sheila just hung out until Felicia got off work. We ended up dosing off, and Felicia ended up knocking on my door for like five minutes before I instinctly just got up when I realized that she may be outside. Went to Downey's for dinner...I got the lamb special, and it was soooo delicious. I pounded three black and tans. And after that, we met Holly and three of her friends from PhilaU at Blarney South. I've always loved that place because they have Chimay on tap. But after one of those, I went back to the black and tan, because hey, you can't beat two beers in one. Felicia just crashed in my bed, because I had to drive Sheila to her car the next morning, which was parked at Felicia's building, so it made sense. We called it a nite really early, and I passed out. Kevin from New York called at like twelve a.m. but I couldn't talk to him because I was in that state of semi-wasted slumber, so I didn't answer. Today, I'm just gonna chill out, and talk to my sisters on instant messenger...and to whomever else decides to chat me up. Maybe I'll clean a little.

Nice. Alison wants to go to the Mutter Museum tomorrow. I've always wanted to go there. Should be cool. Plus, it's only like seven bucks with a student id, and I still have mine. Whereas the damn Franklin Institute set me back twenty-six bucks. I need to hang up the credit card that my parents gave me, because I think I've spent like 600 bucks in the past two weeks, and 500 of it was in the past two days. But I had to pay some bills, and there wasn't enough in my bank account. My dad is still gonna give me a verbal lashing...I know it. Now I really hope that CVS will hire me for that part-time gig, cause I seriously need to build my account again, cause I hate having to ask my parents for help. And I'm going to have to call home today and ask them to pay my rent. Actually, I called earlier, but no one picked up.

That silver piece of plastic is the devil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home