Saturday, September 18, 2004

the indebt: past due.

I hung out with Katherine today. There's something about rainy days that makes me feel like going out and doing stuff. We laughed at some crazy dad at Dunkin Donuts. He flipped out when his daughter laughed and accidentally spit in his face. When Alfred came home, we went out to dinner. Funniest line during the drive: "...yeah, cause I listen to Judas Priest with a dildo in my ass."

The block on Pine St. between 6th and 5th is under construction, so an entire block of prime parking is closed off. Not cool...especially on a saturday night when everyone and their mother is trekking to South St. for crazed debauchery. Ugh. After screaming "motherfucker!" out the window to unknowing pedestrians a few times after passing up parking and going back down the block to find it newly occupied, I was seriously wanting to plow people into my grill. Right when I thought I was going to combust with rage, I got the primest of prime spots right in front of my alley. Suh-wheat. I'm not moving out of that spot until I have to. After that, I said "sweet," and then, "fuck it," as I walked to Wawa for a pack of smokes even though I told myself I'd quit, and after 4 days of no smoking. I had to settle for dykin' reds, because Camels were out of sight. But that first drag never felt so good. To everyone that I told I was quitting: sorry.

Alison went to Florida today with her family. It kinda sucks, because she's basically the only friend on my buddy list who's ever online...even though she always has that ghosted away message up, I know she's there. Okay, I'll retract that: Anthony's always online, again with the away messages, but I don't think he can really be classified with the only other seven people on my list, because he hasn't really taken the time...he has, but not to the full advantage. (I'll explain, as soon as I finish this cigarette.)

Another thing I realized that I was missing: rocking out in my car while driving around by myself. Oh, and also, being with good friends. I'm going to have to see if I can convince Roxanne to come home to Louisiana for christ!mas. Billie said she'd only go if Liz and I go. I'm there. Liz only lives in Houston, which is like 4 hours away...she'll be there. All we need is Roxanne, and then we can have a time. I miss the people that know me so well.

Oh yeah, I was going to explain something. Almost forgot. It's fucking hard to find new people who want to hang out with you. I actually feel kind of bad when people write me off as unapproachable and intimidating. I don't feel bad for myself, I feel bad for them. They really have no idea who I am, and they don't take the opportunity to realize that I'm seriously fucking nice, and that I care, and that I listen, and that I have the most sick and twisted, yet ridiculous sense of humor. I may be the most laid back and chill person you'll ever encounter, but seriously there is a side of me that can hash out the most rockin' adventures. I mean seriously, I'm a damn gemini, and it's true as hell when they say that gem's have split personalities...mine just so happen to be: who people want me to be, and who I know that I am (personal note to self: go back and edit that when you find the right words to describe those two universes that you fucking live in.) But then again, I'll play the role of the well known hypocrite that I am, because I know that I don't really take the time to get to know people either. I may be nice towards the general population, but that's just how I was raised. And sure, I don't go out of my way to make chums, but then again, I'm also intimidated by people as well. What can I say, I'm introverted as shit. And so yeah, I also feel bad for not taking the time.

Oh well, like I always say to people, "If you're friends with me, then you've got a fucking friend for life." Word. I'm loyal like that.

Even though Alison is the only friend who may read this: I love every fucking one of you bastards who took the time. And to you guys that I hardly ever get to see: I miss you all like, madcore. And to anyone that I may encounter in the future: thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pratt said...

very good site..fun to read. You write well..keep at it!

September 19, 2004 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home