Thursday, September 09, 2004

they dine on flesh.

Christ. I had to wake up at like 4am because I think I had bedbugs. And you know, I really didn't think they actually existed, like they were some camp myth...or at least something that only got you out in the woods. I think they were on my afghan, which I put on my bed because I was cold. Bad move. I just kept waking up, and it felt like my flesh was being torn into pieces. And I actually have bite spots on me. Yeah. So I just got up, and stripped my entire bed, and am washing everything at 5am. What a drag. I just put those sheets on, too. Oh well, I've been meaning to wash my actual pillows, so I may as well do them now with everything else.
I can't wait to put everything back on my bed, and then take a shower, and then take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home