Monday, September 06, 2004

me, and my indie rock queen.

I got up twice in the middle of the night to get two different blankets. I was freezing. I was still freezing with the extra blankets. I need someone to sleep next to me.

I spent the last two days cleaning up my downstairs...in my apartment, not on my body. It looks better, but I still have shit lying around because I ran out of places to put things. So I gave up on finishing that and I've just been putting cd's onto my ipod, because I haven't done that in months. The Party Shuffle option on iTunes is totally rad. I realize now that I have a bunch of old school indie rock that I haven't listened to in years. Sebadoh used to rock my socks in highschool. Listening to those old albums is totally refreshing, because a lot of the bands today all sound the same to me...in a bad way. The nineties indie rock revolution was a great thing, my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger opalina said...

i agree..it does all sound the same..!

September 6, 2004 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home