Saturday, September 04, 2004

go go, gocco.

I went to this Inn with Katherine and Felicia this morning, cause they were selling all their shit. I picked up a chair for my desk, and a weird lounge chair that has the ugliest covers. Eventually I'll get some fabric to cover that shit. But hey, at least I got a few pieces for my ass, so now I don't have to sit at my computer on the floor.

Katherine got our deposit money back. I basically just blew my hundred.

I have this project I want to design, but it'll require me to get screens and bulbs for my print gocco. I have to check the art store when I get some cash. And I want to get a couple of canvases to execute a few ideas I have for paintings. I'm ready to be an art fag again.

Having my own washer and dryer rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home