Monday, August 30, 2004

the internal relations of a crab.

I'm such a hypocrite. One day I'm fine with everything, and the next day, I'm sick of everything and want it all to change.
It's so hard for me to make change happen. I try, god knows I fucking try. But it turns out that it's never good enough, and everyone tells me that I'm not trying hard enough. And how would they know? I don't think they realize that I'm trying my damnedest to make myself happy and to make myself better. They don't care.
So yeah, I'm being selfish. And of course I'm not answering my phone, and yeah, I'm usually pretty sorry when I do decide to answer it. Fuck off, none of you really want to talk to me, and I really don't want to listen. I hate being used. And if this makes me a bad person, well then, so it goes.

I'll be a hermit. Live alone. Love alone. Die alone.

I love you, but I hate you all.


What a crappy morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home