Thursday, August 19, 2004

today's black shirt day.

About a week ago, I was spacing out in my bedroom one nite watching Style network. I don't remember the name of the show, but there was a segment on how to get the perfect ass in three simple moves. So me being the total bum with nothing much to ever do, decided that I could get the perfect ass. And now, after a week of doing those moves, I can see and feel a slight difference, which is suh-wheat! because I would totally love to have a nice pirate treasure.

There's something about this shirt that makes me feel like everything is going to be alright.

Later today, I think I'm going to drag Alison to go see Garden State. She's willing to view my pick. Almost everyone hates it when I pick the movies we see. They normally feel like they wasted their time and money, and I normally say, "I liked it."

1 Comments:

Blogger AWStiles said...

You are all wrong , Friday is black shirt day. Thursday is Atari shirt day.

August 20, 2004 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home