Wednesday, August 18, 2004

have you considered going asexual?

I'm starting to not like walking down the streets, yo. Because as ego-boosting as the cat calling is, I honestly hate the feeling of knowing that I exist in the eyes of others. I used to never exist, and now it feels totally wrong for me to. It makes me meekly smile at first, but afterward, I just seethe with contempt for about a minute or three...and then I'm over it.

Alison came and saw me yesterday. It was the first time I've seen her in nearly a year. She rocks. Someone who takes their time to come visit and takes you out to eat is classified as Stellar. I like her new philosophy on significant others, "Dude, I've basically just sworn off everyone...I don't need anyone." She might hang out again on either Thursday or Friday...which is cool, because I sure don't have any friends that are willing to hang out in the city...or in general.

Yeah, so I didn't go to Sonic Youth. No one wanted to go with me.

I wish I had one of those friends that I could call at any hour of the day or night, and who, at the drop of a hat, would say, "I'm down" at any request I make. I guess they just don't make them like that anymore.

Here's my totally random thoughts from the past couple of hours: I'm chemically imbalanced. I haven't gotten stoned in nearly eight months. If I smoked a bowl, I bet I'd be happy for about a week. I should eat more chocolate for the serotonin. -fin.

I need to get insurance. That makes me crabby.



1 Comments:

Blogger J-Mo said...

I've seen sonic Youth live and it wasn't the best of shows.

August 18, 2004 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home