Thursday, August 12, 2004

that I can't afford.

I found out that the internship is unpaid. Bogus. Thanks for the lead, but I can't afford to not get paid. I'm really starting to feel like I'm wasting my days away. Even though I make attempts to get employed by filling out applications and sending out resumes, I just feel like I'm getting nowhere...and sadly, maybe my mother was right when she told me that I'll never be able to work for anyone. Okay, I don't want to believe that. She's just a tyrant who'd prefer if I worked for her.
I'm lonely again. I can't smile right now. I wish I could talk to a friend. I don't have any minutes on my crappy phone. Actually, I wish I had friends. Not including my two sisters, I can actually count all my friends on one hand...okay, maybe both hands, but I definitely don't have more than eight. And I really only get to see Katherine and Felicia.
God, I feel like such a douche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home