Monday, July 26, 2004

early morn rockin.

I woke up at exactly 8am this morning without an alarm clock...I haven't done that since, forever? I totally forgot what it felt like to get up out of bed and stumble to get around because you're still waking up. Normally, I just sleep and lie in bed and get up whenever...totally bummy, I know, I know.
So, I'm at the old joint to clean up a bit and get the rest of the shit that I left behind...mainly just all of my plants and my williams-sonoma spatula. I was kind of bummed that I had to come over here, cause I just abandoned my sweet parking space in the city. I haven't really cleaned anything in the hour that I've been here...I made a sandwich with their food, took a shit and checked my email.
I have to run errands while I'm out here. I need a plunger. The Trin's toilet is retarded: the bowl fills up with water, but there's no suckage down the drainage, so your excrement just kinda swirl around, and then very slowly, the water recedes. Gross?...indeed. My theory is: one of the maintence crew took a wicked dump on his lunch break, and clogged the brand new piece...either him, or my real estate agent, because he told me he stopped by one day and the workers weren't in there.

I was so stoked last nite because I got to watch comedy central for the first time in almost a year...and 3 hours of Chapelle's Show, yeah, that's great.

Billie called yesterday, after her first segment was filmed and when Patrick was getting the makeover. She said it was all totally gay and fake...and that the host is a complete douche. They had to go to the bar and get a few drinks in them before they were ready to make complete asses of themselves in front of the camera...I don't blame them. It's gonna be totally weird to see them portrayed fakely on television...yet I know I'm going to get a laugh or three out of it.

I'll stop stalling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home