Tuesday, July 20, 2004

she's a hip, hip lady.

Oh my god...I feel like I'm an eighty-year old, osteoporotic woman. I totally pulled some bogus move that caused the muscles around my hips, especially the right side, to feel like they're sprained. That pain added on with my consistent I've-had-back-problems-since-I-can-remember pain makes me feel extremely old.
I so wasn't doing any break dancing either; I was just hanging out with The Jew on Kelly Drive, and I don't know, my hips went out. That was the most excruciating three miles of my life. But through it all, I still had that, "no, dude, I'll be fine" attitude.
Pain (and I'm definitely not talking about the hot, erotic pleasure kind...which I'm aching for)is what happens to people when they're indentured servants all throughout their childhood...and this is the one thing I do blame my mother for, but whatever, I still love the lady.

I need a massage...like hardcore. Maybe I should drink more milk, as gross as it is.

And gross, I just sneezed and totally sprayed my left arm with spit mist...nice. Out of smokes...real nice. Crap, and I gotta haul heavy shit at the end of this week. I wish I had a "special hammock" that spins out clones of myself whenever I jump onto it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home