Tuesday, July 13, 2004

testimonial: you made me float

He's been crypticly popping up here and there, and with those strange incidents of conversation, he's been sparking memories that I was repressing...because yeah, who wants to remember great nites that make them sad?
He's still the same old schmoe: indifferent, bitterish, aloof, absurd and coy. He is the one that got away. I'm glad we're still friends. It seems he doesn't let too many into his life like how he let me in. He makes me smile. I make him nervous. He makes me nervous.

That nite, in your room, yeah, I never apologised for passing out, then taking up the entire bed when you got up in the middle of the nite, and because you didn't want to disturb me, you slept on the floor until I woke up and invited you back into your own bed...sorry 'bout that. I think that nite is one of my favorite nites in history...because you made me feel stellar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home