Thursday, July 01, 2004

the thing about that.

I really don't know what to make of it all: I graduated, I'm jobless, I'm moving apartments this month, I miss everything that I once had, I miss everything that I've never really had...and I just feel like I try so hard to make everything right or to make everyone happy, and in the end, I never get the kind of motivation and advice I give in return.
I hate being there for other people and having to listen to their problems, when no one cares enough to do the same for me. And in that rare moment when someone gives a fuck enough to listen, I can't say anything because now I have this complex about saying how I feel, because I'm so used to hashing out theories about how they feel about their retarded problems. It's never been about me. People are bogus: self indulgent and no compassion. Don't they see the deadness in my eyes? I'm not a fucking messiah; I'll answer your questions to the best of my knowledge and I'll give you the best advice I can muster, but geezus christ, use some common sense. And it's kind of ironic that they ask me about boyfriends and relationships when I've never had either.
I'm just bitter. After this, I'll go back to being the same old Leslie, who gives advice and is sympathetic, because I can't not. I'm not a mean person. And I'll do those things, because I'd want someone to do the same for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home