Friday, July 09, 2004

it was all a flimflam sham.

Turns out, I'm better than that. It's definitely over-rated. So you can eat my ass, cause I'm over it...ya, bitches.

Emo boys and girls scare me...not because they're threatening, but because they remind me a little of Night of the Living Dead 2...the sequel from the late 80's/early 90's with the punk kids. Which in a sense is semithreatening, because they're like an army of self-proclaimed emotionally, dead-on-the-inside dickwads. They're one in the same, and it's kind of hard to tell them apart. The males are like eunuchs; the females have too much eye makeup. They freak me out. They're definitely over-rated. Mass production has taken over personalities. And no, you're not original, even though you try.
Being yourself is definitely under-rated. Having your own personal style is definitely missed. I definitely have no one to impress. I'm just gonna be myself. Fuck everyone, I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home