Friday, July 23, 2004

rooftop gamblers.

I started moving into the Trin today. I only got to make one trip of boxes before it started to rain.
I met Kelly, the neighbor that I let move into the original trin. She seemed nice enough, and told me that she's getting free cable and that I could probably get it too, cause the wires in her basement have a splitter that's running into my place. I said, "rad."
I was totally bitching to myself about how small my bedroom and closet were compared to Kelly's. And then I was wondering if the attic space was useable, so I thought I'd check it out. I climbed the stairs that take up prime bedroom space and un-did the latches. I pushed up on the hatch which was heavy as shit, but I could see light from the cracks so I was even more determined to check it out. I put my fucking shoulders into it and lifted open the hatch...and almost instantly, I was sold. So what if the place is smaller?...I'm the only one who has access to the rooftop. It's awesome. The building next to me has this swank deck, and some people have chairs. It's sweet. I'm so gonna have to lay down some astroturf.
I'm totally stoked now.

Billie called me today...they're filming the Ambush Makeover segment on Sunday. She's gonna call me after it goes down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home