Wednesday, July 21, 2004

tell me what to say.

The Trinity is so close I can taste it...mmm, lead paint.

I haven't talked to anyone lately...and by anyone, I mean my parents, sisters and friends. Okay, I take that back, Roxanne called a few days ago at 6:30am to see if she woke me. I don't really remember much of the conversation because I was half asleep...I do remember her telling me about her teeth and how white they are.
I don't even remember when the last time I talked to Rusty was...sometimes, I just have to wait for him to get in touch with me. I just hope he's not getting his ass into any trouble with the three d's: drugs, dudes and Dallas. I avoid calling Billie, because I always have to deal with getting past the Drunken Irish first. And my parents, well, I should call them but sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with my mom asking me if I found a job yet, and then her telling me that I'll have to move back home if nothing comes up.
I kind of just want to talk to someone...and by someone, I mean anyone. I wanna talk about stupid shit. I wanna talk with silence. I wanna talk in laughs. Over burgers and fries, with cigarettes on the side. Yeah, I miss the comradeship of those days...god, I miss those sinful burgers from Port of Call...crazy pirate taverns=delicious.
I talk to myself in my head a lot. Sometimes I make up characters and conversations. Two universes are constantly at battle.
Someone once said that some people are just meant to be lonely. When I first heard that, I believed it. Now, I really don't want to believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home