Tuesday, July 20, 2004

waxing the joint.

Eh, I forced myself to do chores and go out and run errands today so I could soothe out the hurtin' hip. It actually worked. I guess going to the bank, picking up some camels and then aimlessly walking around in Target and Best Buy cures all. And since I got this fly faux-twill tweed blazer, yeah that made me feel better as well...although when I got home, I noticed the ripped seam that I'll have to sew cause I ripped off the tag as soon as it was out of the bag.

For some odd reason, I've been jonesin to hear some pj harvey...weird. Wonder how her new album is.
Oh well, I'm gonna be a dork and just listen to some spiral stairs and jeff tweedy shit. Nothing else to do with my day, except feel like an urban cowboy...hoo-haw!
Maybe I'll even watch Bill and Ted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home