Thursday, July 22, 2004

damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.

I've been watching movies for the past couple of days. I just sit on my bed and watch dvd's back to back on my computer...I'm running out of movies.
There was this part in Office Space that really made me laugh. It was one of those laugh because it's not really funny scenes.
So after that was over, I needed to buy some camels, so I went out and did that, then I said to myself, "I'm gonna go to Center City." And as I was driving down Broad, my real estate agent calls while I'm in the middle of rocking out to some ween. Talk about having a good impulse plan that didn't, in the end, blow up my face.
I got my key. Nice.
I was actually a little disappointed that the Trin is smaller than the original one that I was supposed to move into. In the words of Tonie, "boo." My karma that I earned for giving it away better fucking pay off in the future.
But all in all, it's rad...it'll be rocking once I get everything moved in and cleaned up.
Shit, I gotta go pay some bitch five dollars. Clownie's out, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home