Friday, September 03, 2004

coming up dykesized.

I'm smoking Marlboro reds like a dyke. Not because I really want to, just because I have to until I finish the pack, and by then, hopefully the corner store will have restocked on Camels.

We went to the Roxy earlier today to finish what we started yesterday. Five bucks for a matinee is what I call a sweet Deal...haha, Alison, I know you'd probably hit me on the arm for that.

Roxanne called me and I missed her calls. She left a hard-to-understand message that deciphered out to be: "We're going to Vegas, call me back." I still haven't heard back from her. Knowing her, she was probably going to front me a free trip out there, cause she can and because she's rad like that. And, I'm a dumbass, and I think it's safe to say, that I've been a lousy friend as of late. I gotta fix that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarabi said...

yes, i'll be beating you for that ¬_¬...

September 3, 2004 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home