Tuesday, August 31, 2004

but this is history.

I was having this really realer than real dream this morning, and I don't even remember it, but it was sort of telling me that I had something to do when I finally woke up. And when I did wake up, I couldn't remember what I was doing in the dream, but I said to myself, "I'm supposed to do something today...what the hell is it again?" I'd say about ten minutes later, I remembered I had an interview for the hostess gig.
So how'd that go? I'm just going to have to say that it went as well as it could possibly have gone. I won't know for about another week if I got it or not. It'd be sweet if I did get the job, cause I sho could use a paycheck.

Felicia's back in town for school...cool.

My landlord is in town...thank god I wasn't here when he stopped by. Okay, actually, I was, but I was in the shower, and I sure as hell didn't feel like making small talk. All soaking wet. Hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home