Wednesday, September 15, 2004

give it to her fast.

...and hard. I can't wait until Friday. Here's why: my dsl will be ready. Ha. Yeah, I'm such a nerd. I was totally geeking out about my modem not coming yesterday, but as it turns out, the UPS dude stopped by while I was out, and my neighbor had it for me. Now telemarketers might actually be able to reach me...but you know, I'll still screen my phonecalls.

So Sheila's supposed to come visit next weekend...I think. Felicia and I have been trying to get the date straight for awhile, and we still seem to be uncertain about when she's supposed to come to Philly. Katherine might bail due to her schedule. I hate planning things to do over the weekend. I can barely plan tomorrow. I prefer to just go with things, and if stuff happens, then it happens. So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home