Friday, September 17, 2004

business in the front, party in the back.

So seriously, I've been having these hardcore XXX dreams, even when I'm not sleeping. It's kind of disturbing in a sense, because normally, I'm not like that. I'm talking like...whoa. Banged. That's the word. Anyway.

Everytime I have a realization, they're always quite similar. I want one that's completely new. It's okay though. Recently, I've been feeling a hell of a lot better about everything. I guess being honest with myself helps. I finally get it, you know. It's like what I do is my business and my choice, and there's no need for me to make excuses to myself, or to others in order to defend my position. And it's silly that it took this long, but I guess some things are so obvious that it makes you blind.

I've also come to the conclusion that the lack of classic rock has been keeping me in a sour mood. Because honestly, that noise is unavoidable in the South because it's just...the way. I've been here in Philly for too long listening to whatever it is that I've been listening to. Yeah, so I've been busting out the Mountain, Deep Purple, and Skynyrd. And dude, I don't care what anyone says, you seriously can not go wrong with Foghat...and REO Speedwagon. They're all guaranteed to make me feel like myself: "delicously white trash."

I gotta go home for christ!mas. I just need to go home. Going there always clears my head. It's true you know: you can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl. Oh man, you know what I wanna do?...I wanna go shoot some beer cans with a .22 shotgun. It'd be even cooler if my dad would be willing to break out his .44 mag., or colt derringer. That'd be kickass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home