Monday, September 20, 2004

on the miami vice soundtrack.

It never fails: whenever either Katherine, or I mention something being cold, 9 out of 10 times, the conversation will shift into us speaking the opening lyrics of Foreigner's Cold as Ice. For example: "It's so cold today." "Yeah, I know, it's as cold as ice in my apartment." "And are you willing to sacrifice our love?"

Billie never called me back after waking me up at 2:30 Saturday morning. I felt like that virgin mobile commercial..."dude, it's two in morning." It's true that I could've called her back this weekend, but chances are highly likely that she was doing the drunk 'n dial, and wouldn't have remembered.

I guess I should close some windows before I go to bed, that way I can sleep half naked and not freeze my nipples off like last nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home