Monday, September 20, 2004

a case of the mundays.

Yay. Rusty's planning to come visit me. How cool is that? I'm all about it, because wasn't I just complaining about how I miss my good friends? I think yes.

I talked to Liz today. She said my dad enjoyed his birthday gift, which was tickets to a baseball game. Astros won. She also said that while my parents were in Houston, my mom bought her a couch from IKEA. Which is cool for her, but dude, c'mon I'm in dire need of some furniture. "Fuck yo' couch!"

I'll buy my own damn couch. Yeah. Right after I get a job. Speaking of jobs, today when I was walking back from the p.o. after sending off a resume, I nearly broke my ankle. Sidewalks are lethal. Somebody should do something about those.

This weather and season change is so killer. My hormones are outta control. You have no idea. I just want to rape somebody, and then smoke a cigarette afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home