Monday, September 27, 2004

that's some terror twilight.

Today, Alison and I went to the Mütter Museum, which was extremely fascinating, yet at the same time, disturbing. Medical practice just looked extremely painful back in the days. I'm glad that I'm one of those people who rarely gets sick, or sent to a doctor. Not including psychiatrists. All I had for breakfast was a yogurt, so by the time we got there, my blood sugar was hella low, and the fetuses in jars started making me feel gross. Then entire time, one line from a Pavement song keep playing in my head, "Billie, my friend the Saint, you're perfect in so many ways, but you never looked hard at a fetus in a jar; you never saw your mama change."
Meanwhile, my sister Billie, can't figure out how to delete that Paris Hilton Sex Video off her computer. Funny.
After the museum, we went to the diner and got some eats...it was like shooting me up with some heroin. I felt so much better. The best line of the day came from Alison while we were waiting on our food. I believe it went like this: "...that tuna's probably been sitting there since '79." Yeah, it was one of those you-had-to-have-been-there moments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarabi said...

XD why do so many thing i say amuse you do much? X3 no one else is ever as amused as you are. o__O

September 29, 2004 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home