Tuesday, September 28, 2004

hiking up her skirt.

I think today I woke up at my latest ever, 2:30 p.m. I'm not proud of it...because, I didn't get anything done today. It started raining at around 3ish. It's still raining, and I left my umbrella in Katherine's car. I like the rain, but I hate it when it pours. My basement is getting gross and damp. And I hate the smell of basement, and that's exactly what the first floor of my apartment is going to smell like tomorrow. Now I have to do all my errands tomorrow.
I did manage to clean up more. It's starting to actually look like a living room down here. Okay, except for the lack of furniture, but at least the boxes are dwindling. I was going to bring some of them down into the basement, but the rain kind of prevented me from doing so. I think I just need to go through these boxes and really just start trashing things I don't need, like junk from when I was in school, and then take it all to one of those great paper shredding events.
I couldn't find these two paintings I did during freshman year. I really wanted to hang them up, but they weren't in my large portfolio, and they're definitely not in my professional portfolio. They must be at my parents' house. I ended up just hanging up a few pieces of design that I did later in my education, because I'm getting sick of looking at white walls. And I finally hung up those damn curtains. Although, the curtain over the door is still half-assed.

I'm not all horned up anymore. Too bad I didn't have anyone to be with when I was like that. Too bad I never have anyone to be with.

I want to see A Dirty Shame one of these days. I'll probably end up going alone. What a drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home