Saturday, October 09, 2004

and she'll give you a call.

I have an interview with this branding agency on Wednesday. It's for an internship...or as I like to say in Mac speak: iShip. It's a paid iShip, which is stellar. Hopefully, I'll make a good impression and get the gig, cause it'd be hella hella sweet. I'm going to have to credit Ryan's radness for helping me out with the whole situation. So I went for a walk today, and I decided I'd scope out the building, and I must say, it's a nice location. I splattered olive oil on the shirt that I love to wear to interviews. I want to go shopping so bad. I'm such a girl. I need money to feed my desire.
On my way back, I made the mistake of walking through Independence Hall, and apparently, you can't exit on the corner of 6th and Chestnut...which is bogus. These guards were yelling at me, and I had to yell back. And then I had to walk back and around the block. Lame ass.
I stopped at Washington Square to sit and make some phone calls. Roxanne was on her way to a wedding, but we still managed to exchange some news within the three minute phone call. Rusty was driving, hauling plants, but we still managed to exchange some news within the nine minute phone call. Talking to them was nice. I miss them so much.
Tonite, I think I'll continue with the phone calls, since I already called Katherine, Roxanne and Rusty today. There's actually not too many people I can call...seeing as how I really don't have that many friends. I'll call Jonathan, and see how he's been doing. I should call my parents, also.
Talking to people just makes me a little sad. I guess that's why I hardly ever phone people. I mean, I'm usually pretty sad to begin with, and to talk to someone, and then miss them, just makes me even more sad.
I lead a lonely existence, you know. But it's okay; you know how I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home