Friday, October 22, 2004

the smiles are everywhere.

An eventful day, indeed. Alison popped into the city and we hit up some thrift stores to hunt down pieces for her halloween costume...she found an excellent skirt for like eight bucks. What a steal! I ended up buying shit that I didn't need, but had to get due to their radness...like for instance, this "beer stein of death" -Alison. It's this totally gay beer stein that's for decoration...it's so gay that I had to have it. I got a too cool t-shirt and blazer from Buffalo Exchange...oh and a new knit hat to add to my already immense collection. And then the rest of my money went to Blarney South and their crabcake sammich and a couple of their pints. All in all, I blew more than I should've, but dude, it's okay because I had an awesome time, and when I got back home from walking Alison to the train station, I got the news that I landed the internship...score! I'm excited...no, no, I'm stoked!


nice_socks
Originally uploaded by cheersfortrout.

She's wearing a skirt!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarabi said...

beer stein of DOOM! I said DOOM! the beer stien of DOOM!

October 22, 2004 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home